citylink – COVID -19 Update
Thursday, April 30, 2020
To follow social distancing guidelines, the Lewiston-Auburn Transit Committee will continue with the following measures for citylink through May 31, 2020. For additional information or to ask a question call 207-777-4563.
- BUS STATIONS – The Auburn and Lewiston bus stations will remain closed.
- BUSES - ALL buses will continue to operate at half capacity. Additional resources will be put in place to address periods of high ridership. The Pettengill Park route is still suspended until further notice. Please check our twitter page regularly for service updates.
- FACE COVERINGS – Cloth face coverings are required on buses at all times. They are also required at bus shelters and bus stops if you can’t maintain 6 feet of physical distance between you and others.
- Do not sit next to or near people that you are not traveling with. This will be enforced by the drivers.
- STAY HOME – Ride public transit for essential trips only.
- For your health and others, please do not ride if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Drivers may ask you the purpose of your trip. It is their obligation to limit the number of riders on the bus at any one time. They ask for the safety of all concerned.
- BE RESPECTFUL of other passengers and your bus driver.