- Bachelor’s degree in urban or regional planning, public administration, or related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently;
- Ability to manage one's own time and work in a team environment;
- Ability to participate, and lead, meetings – both virtual and in-person, including workday and evening meetings;
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle;
- Familiarity with transit system planning/oversight;
- Familiarity with municipal or regional planning;
- Familiarity with Federal grants management and compliance
AVCOG is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits to include medical insurance, health savings account with company contribution, health reimbursement account with deductible reimbursement; dental and vision insurance; life and voluntary disability insurance; medical and dependent care flexible spending; member of Maine Public Employees Retirement System; paid time off including vacation and sick time, 12 paid holidays; flexible schedule with 37 ½ hour workweek.
Applicants should submit their resume, minimum salary requirements and three professional references to Lisa Bonney at LBonney@avcog.org. The position will remain open until filled.
Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments
Attention: Lisa Bonney
125 Manley Road
Auburn, ME 04210
Equal Opportunity Employer